Nutraceutics is dedicated to formulating and bringing to market the highest quality nutritional supplements based on the latest in scientific research and manufactured to the most exacting pharmaceutical-grade specifications. Our products, including our cutting-edge, effervescent formulations, have won us international acclaim and distinction as well as the confidence of physicians and consumers worldwide.
Our uncompromising commitment to quality and adherence to the same standards as the pharmaceutical industry mean that every Nutraceutics product is both safe and effective. Our standards are firmly steeped in a tradition of quality first established over 50 years ago and embraced by three generations of compounding pharmacists, pharmacologists and business leaders.
Over the years, Nutraceutics has sought to build upon our legacy by enhancing our research and development capabilities, by providing the most responsive customer service in the industry and by forging partnerships with physicians, health care professionals and retailers who are committed to our goals of protecting, promoting and improving good health. Our mission is to continue that tradition by consistently researching the latest scientific advances, reviewing our manufacturing processes and reevaluating our product offerings to make sure that we are providing the highest quality, safest and most efficacious supplements on the market.
President, Nutraceutics Corp.
Nutraceutics uses only the highest-grade ingredients and we are proud to stand behind the quality of each product we make. Our quality-control and assurance process is unparalleled in the industry and begins at the moment of product inception.
1. First, we purchase our pharma-grade raw ingredients from the most respected suppliers in the world, including Indena, Sabinsa, Cargill and Bioberica.
2. Once we take delivery of our raw materials—and before they are released into the production process— we quarantine them until we can verify purity.
3. Our manufacturing operations function under strict good-manufacturing practices (GMPs), and adhere to all standards as directed under the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (DSHEA).
4. All aspects of the manufacturing process—including materials handling, inventory control, cleanliness, warehouse management, packaging, personnel, lot number control and security—are maintained under the strictest operating procedures and controls.
5. Every batch and lot of every product is independently assayed to ensure nutrient purity and dosage accuracy so that you can rest assured that what we put on our labels is what we put in our products.
6. Each batch and lot is also tested to ensure that there is no microbial (e.coli, staph, yeast or mold) contamination.
7. Final packaging and delivery of our products to you, our customers, is always done with the greatest care for safety and security.
8. And finally, our commitment to quality assurance— and our relationship with our customers—enables us to make our quality pledge to you. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, please let us know and we'll do what it takes to make it right.